Ph.D. / Master of Arts thro' open University

  • ramacchandran_r
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2009
      Dear Sirs,

      If I denied admission with any of the universities in India, On the ground that I did Open University Masters, and is not recognized I wish to send a copy of my thesis to American Cancer Society , British Coma Recovery cell, German Paralytic Society and wish to transfer my findings for further research at free of cost and they can patent my findings in their name!!! since no university India is willing to admit me as a scholar for Ph.D.

      If I get a name and fame, the Indian People or Government can not share the joy with others to be proud.

      If my findings are acknowledged and taken for further research, that is more than enough.

      I enrolled myself for PhD, with Utkal University of Culture in Nov 2007. topic

      "Vedas- A New Critical Analysis with Special Reference to Human Body and Health."

      Not only that I found that Ravana the Lankathipathi also wrote commentary in Rig Veda and authored "Arka Prakasa" which talks about Child birth and this was reproduced in Charka samhita written in 5th Century A.D. and repeated in 9th century. by Jeevika and spread in China.

      Through this I found the NaNo rays can cure cancer, Coma, paralysis (this day we can say this as Supportive therapy).

      These rays are by burning oils that created Uranium rays, that strengthen the Iron in blood.

      This I shared with American Cancer Society, who offered me a Membership at free of cost (without paying any money) and asked me to send my thesis to them for Review.

      Once I present this thesis I am sure the entire medical and astronomy field will get a shock, and they will take an U turn in their approach.

      I expect my thesis to be presented by March 2010. with Utkal University of Culture, Bhubhaneshwar.

      But I am yet to get the Registration Number from the University.

      The Education systems in our country is very very in awkward condition. The Universities prefers to give honorary Doctorates to Politicians, Cine Artists who didn't do any research and helped the society but to get publicity the Universities are behind the Cine Artists and to gain personal confidence and earn a name the Committee members of the Universities prefers to recommend candidates for Honorary doctorates. There is no validity in this.

      On the other hand if a person who passed the Masters degree in Open Universities, Joined M.Phil., and wish to join Ph.D., on the knowledge he has, and he hopes that the presentations of his thesis will help the public and innovation he makes will be appreciated by the world of intellectuals, the Universities close their eyes and says that he is unfit since he didn't hold a Bachelor degree.

      The presentation of the thesis even if is excellent and challenging the authorities are closing their eyes and throwing Gems and diamonds in to dust bin.

      When this will Change?

      Regards

      --
      Ramachandran