Econimic disruption?

  • Max
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2008
      I'm working on a short presentation for my university communications
      class on molecular manufacturing. I have a very short time to speak
      and I'd like to include information that will motivate people to
      research this on their own. I'm hoping to include either the
      percentage or number of jobs that could be lost in a worst case
      scenario if MM was released completely unregulated. That is, as far
      as jobs focused on manufacturing, transportation, storage, and sales
      are concerned - rather then the economic fallout scenario.

      Is this data available anywhere? Or how might I go tracking it down?

      Thanks, in advance, for any help.
      Max
    • Erin Casson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2008
        Such data can be found in places like the CRN Website, and Drexler's e-drexler.com as well as Scinanotech postings. Do some searches on these things. Nano manufacturing will change the structure of economics and manufacturing and distribution and energy from the ground up.

        Erin

        I'm working on a short presentation for my university communications
        class on molecular manufacturing.  I have a very short time to speak
        and I'd like to include information that will motivate people to
        research this on their own.  I'm hoping to include either the
        percentage or number of jobs that could be lost in a worst case
        scenario if MM was released completely unregulated.  That is, as far
        as jobs focused on manufacturing, transportation, storage, and sales
        are concerned - rather then the economic fallout scenario.

        Is this data available anywhere?  Or how might I go tracking it down?

        Thanks, in advance, for any help.
        Max

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional