help me out pl...........

  • ish_kalamfan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2008
      im'm an IT student n want to know how nanotech is usd in IT field
    • prameshdpi
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2008
        --- In CRNtalk@yahoogroups.com, "ish_kalamfan" <ish_kalamfan@...>
        wrote:

        > im'm an IT student n want to know how nanotech is usd in IT field

        ---

        This year Nobel prize has given for high stroage capacity.This high
        stroage possible by using nanotechnology.So we can store lot of
        messages would save in nanomemory devices.
      • ish_kalamfan
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2008