No activity in last 7 days
Welcome! This group is for the parents of children adopted from the Chongqing Children's Home either recently or not so recently! I hope for this group to be an active and open discussion and networking group where we can exchange our stories, ideas, and even maybe plans for our own return visits with our children back to this orphanage some day. All topics related to our children are open for discussion including adoption issues, developmental issues, and bragging stories! Perhaps we can also network with ideas and fundraising for supporting our children's Chongqing "sisters and brothers" left behind.
- International Adoptions
- Jul 13, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.