- All - Director Jef Hale is reviving ACSNewsList to keep San Antonio apprised of progress at Animal Care Services. We re getting ACS set up as group owner andMessage 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006View SourceAll -
Director Jef Hale is reviving ACSNewsList to keep San Antonio
apprised of progress at Animal Care Services. We're getting ACS set
up as group owner and you can expect to hear from Mr. Hale as we
begin the New Year; I'm here in a technical capacity only.
In the meantime, four months of Animal Care Services Advisory Board
materials have been uploaded to the files section
(http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ACSNewsLis t/files/ACS% 20Advisory%
20Board/) . Please take a look around these files when you get time,
particularly the current information in the December folder - there's
just a wealth of information on:
- ACS policies and operations
- ACS adoption, reclaim, and kill numbers and rates
- ACS volunteer programs
- ACS communications
- ACS financial activity
- progress on the new ACS facility
- progress on the Animal Care Strategic Plan
- the city's Chapter 5 animal codes
- and other issues.
Please note that the Excel workbooks have multiple sheets.
If you have questions about materials distributed at any given
meeting, check the minutes distributed at the *next* meeting to see
if your question is answered there.
And plan to join us for future meetings! The next one is Wednesday
January 17, 2006, at 6:30 pm, place to be announced.
ACS Advisory Board, District 1
and tech support
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around