We Now have a Full Advisory Board

  • LJTX1@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Today, council voted on Laura McKieran to fill seat 1, and Kathie McGowan to fill seat 6.

      After years of vacancies, we now officially have a full board of 11 members, which got accomplished in just 2 months with help from the Mayor's office.

      Congratulations to all who have been added to the board this year, and thanks to each of you who serve on it, giving of your own time to better the situation in San Antonio for the animals here.

      Laura Stanford

      "As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."  --Nelson Mandela