COME GIVE INPUT TO STRATEGIC PLAN!

  • LJTX1@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2006

      The 5 yr Strategic Plan which the Advisory Board has been working on will be shared with the area animal advocates/rescuers/shelters this Wednesday evening May 24,
      6:30 p.m. at the Victor J. Ferrari Learning Center, located at 107 W. Rampart.  If you want your opinion voiced, and your ideas considered, this is your opportunity!

      They are asking for an rsvp, so please email me at work (laura.stanford@...) and let  me know if you plan to attend.  Please do this no later than Wednesday morning, so I can get a number to them.

      Thanks, and I hope to see many of you there.

      Laura Stanford
      Steering Committee
      Citizens for Pound Reform -- www.changethesapound.org
      210-771-7079 (cell)

      "The greatness of a nation, and its moral progress, can be judged by the way its animals are treated"  --Gandhi