AAPAW needs spay/neuter clinic vol.s TOMORROW Sat 8/1

  • Laura McKieran
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 6:35 AM
      Hi CPRNews folks -

      the Saturday s/n clinics we recruit volunteers for every month are a partnership between SpaySA and Citizens for Pound Reform (CPR) that started back in 2005.  We always wished we could do them more often but didn't have the resources.

      Now the SA Area Foundation has granted funds to support one *additional* Saturday drive each month, but that's a partnership between SpaySA and AAPAW, not CPR.  The first clinic is this Saturday 8/1, and they could still use a few more volunteers for the usual jobs:  weighing/collaring, dog recovery, cat recovery, laundry/runner, and surgical instrument sterilization.

      If you can help with tomorrow's clinic on short notice, please email Shelley Lewis directly at shelley8338@... .  Please don't email me - I'm not scheduling for these AAPAW clinics.

      The next SpaySA/CPR clinic is Saturday 8/15.  I'll send an email out early next week to start recruiting for that.

      As always, thanks so much for all that you do.

      Laura McK.