Need volunteers for spay/neuter drive THIS SAT 6/20

  • l_mckieran@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2009
      Hi folks -

      Many apologies for the late notice right before father's day weekend, but we need volunteers to staff the free spay/neuter drive at SpaySA this Saturday 6/20.  We need volunteers earlier than usual because the vets are starting early, but we have fewer vets and appointments and so may need fewer volunteers.

      Please email me directly - L_McKieran@... - and let me know which shift you're available for, which job you'd prefer, and whether you've done that job before.

      Thanks SO much!
      Laura

      NON TECH VOLUNTEERS

      SATURDAY, JUNE 20, 2009

      WEIGHING, COLLARING AND DOG RECOVERY

           (need 5-7 volunteers during 7:30am – 5pm)

      CAT RECOVERY

           (need 1-2 volunteers plus SpaySA staff during 7:30am – 5pm)

      SECONDARY CAT RECOVERY

            (need 1-2 volunteers plus SpaySA staff during 7:30am – 5pm)

      LAUNDRY AND RUNNER

            (need 1 volunteer during 7:30am – 5pm)

      SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS

         8 am – 12:30 pm

            (2 volunteers - experience required this time)

         12:30 pm– 5pm

            (2 volunteers - experience required this time)