Reminder & time change - ACS Advisory Bd 6/11 - 7 pm

  • Laura McKieran
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2008
      Just a reminder about Wednesday's ACS Advisory Board meeting at ACS
      (directions and map link below).

      PLEASE BE ADVISED that the board will meet in closed executive
      session from 6:30-7:00 p.m., meaning that the public will not be
      allowed in the meeting room until 7. Please plan accordingly.

      Thanks and hope to see you there -
      Laura McK

      --- In CPRNews@yahoogroups.com, "Laura McKieran" <l_mckieran@...>