Pucks & Paws at the Rampage game! Sat 3/22 7 pm AT&T Center

  • Laura McKieran
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2008
      PERMISSION TO CROSS-POST

      All, PLEASE join us for the Pucks & Paws event, organized by the Spurs
      organization and sponsored by Pedigree, at this Saturday's Rampage
      hockey game! How often do you get to take your dog to the AT&T
      Center?? And for those of you who aren't in the hockey loop, I'm told
      this should actually be a great game to see, dogs or no dogs. Some
      text from the flier is below and the flier itself (includes fax order
      form) is in the CPRNews Files section.

      All the funds from dog tickets and a portion of the funds from people
      tickets go to support the OwnUp SA campaign. If you get there quick-
      fast, you should also be able to grab an OwnUp SA yard sign!

      Many thanks to the San Antonio Rampage and Paula Winslow of the Spurs
      and the Consortium of Partners for being willing to host this event
      despite the, um, *cleanup* that will be involved. :)

      Bring your dog to the San Antonio Rampage hockey game when they battle
      the Chicago Wolves to help raise some "scratch" for the homeless pets
      of our community and drive us closer to our No Kill 2012 goal. All
      proceeds from dog tickets and a portion of fan tickets sold will
      benefit OwnUp SA!

      Pick-up dog goodies or your own dog at the Paws for Pets adoption fair
      at 5:30 p.m.

      Saturday, March 22 7 p.m.
      Lower Level tickets $15
      Dog tickets $5 (while available)