Urgent Need at Animal Control

  • Laura Stanford
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2007
      In the midst of the holiday rush, we are facing a special need at ACS. As we prepare to move into the new shelter at the end of the month, it's important everyone realize many dogs and cats will not be able to be transferred. We are asking that any shelter or rescue groups that are able to, PLEASE rescue as many animals as you can before December 25th.
      In anticipation of the move, , ACS will host its last adoption event of the year on December 22nd, at the current shelter at 210 Tuleta in Brackenridge Park. The event will run from 11 am to 5 pm. EXTRA HANDS WILL SAVE MORE LIVES!!!

      Even if you can only spare an hour or two, please make plans to join us for this final push to get as many pets into loving homes as we can before the big move!
       ACS will continue to try and get the word out about this urgent situation via our media partners....but WE NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE HELP US SAVE AS MANY ANIMALS AS WE CAN BEFORE CHRISTMAS !! Thank you for all you do for the dogs and cats at ACS...Questions? Call Lisa Norwood @ 207-6665 or the ACS front office @207-6663.
                                          YOUR DEDICATION MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!