FWD: Pets for Life Health Fair, Kenwood Park, 6/3

  • Laura McKieran
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2007

      Pets For Life Health Fair - June 3

      Just wanted to let everyone know that the Responsible Pet Owners Alliance is holding the third of its Pets For Life Health Fairs this coming Sunday, We have a veterinarian for low cost vaccinations, people to help with advice on behavior questions, Canine Good Citizen testing, city licenses and a lovely opportunity for people to get these things in their own neighborhood. We hold these events in various parts of town, but always in areas where the animal problems are greatest, license compliance is lowest and we usually
      have a great turnout. We don't do spay/neuters at these events, but we provide information on where folks can get low cost or free spay/neuter.

      Pets For Life Health Fair Sunday, June 3rd at
      Kenwood Park, 300 Dora Street.

      Time is 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM.

      Lynnie Bunten