Fwd: [CPR] Neuter Scooter volunteers needed at ACS

  • Laura McKieran
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      texasnewsie <lisa.norwood@...> wrote:
      To: CPRExchange@yahoogroups.com
      From: "texasnewsie" <lisa.norwood@...>
      Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:39:09 -0000
      Subject: [CPR] Neuter Scooter volunteers needed at ACS

      Animal Care Services will be participating in this year's Neuter Scooter for a Nickel in commemoration of National Spay Day. The event is scheduled for Tuesday, February 27th. at our facility across from the Zoo. Neuter Scooter focuses on same day sterilization for male cats and we're in need of more volunteers. Volunteers are needed to assist with checking in cats, to act as clinic escorts and to assist in Recovery. Volunteers are needed for several shifts-

      6:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m.

       9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.

      1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.

      If you're interested in volunteering for Neuter Scooter 2007, send an email to ACS volunteer coordinator Donna Sanchez at donna.sanchez@ sanantonio. gov. ACS is excited to be participating in such an important event and we thank everyone who can lend a hand!

      Lisa Norwood
      Public Information Officer
      Animal Care Services