Please distribute SAPets.com information

  • LJTX1@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2007
      A flyer has been created to advertise the SApets.com lost and found website.  This site is not only meant to be used by ACS to post information about incoming pets, but it is also meant to be used by everyone in the community who either loses or finds a pet they need to advertise.

      We'd like to see this information distributed as widely as possible -- please make some copies of the flyer and make sure your nearby vets have it.  It can also be posted where you work, and anywhere else you may think the information could serve the public.

      The file can be obtained in the file section of our yahoo sites CPR News and CPRExchange.  It is in jpg format.

      A special thanks to Vicki of PetPals, who plans to mail it out to 100 area vets!

      Laura Stanford
      Steering Committee
      Citizens for Pound Reform -- www.changethesapound.org
      210-771-7079 (cell)

      "The greatness of a nation, and its moral progress, can be judged by the way its animals are treated"  --Gandhi