No activity in last 7 days
Cerebral Palsy Connection exists to allow those with Cerebral Palsy to communicate with each other. Communication is very important in coping with the disability. All to often those of us with Cerebral Palsy feel isolated and alone. CPC wants to help solve that. For this email list CPC hopes to allow people to make close friends around the world who also have CP - to talk about all issues concerning CP, both medical and personal. All age groups and levels of Cerebral Palsy are welcome. I hope you will join our family in cyberspace :o) Please visit Cerebral Palsy Connection at http://www.cpconnection.com
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dec 6, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.