The objectives for which the corporation is formed are as follows:
A. to support and conduct non-partisan research, education and informational activities to increase public awareness of cerebral palsy and deaf lifestyle and their quality of life,
B. to provide information and mentoring to individuals, parents, family members, professionals and communities who want to gain knowledge about the deaf people with cerebral palsy, and
C. to function as an independent resource and support group for deaf people with cerebral palsy.
Feel free to invite other interested members. Constructive suggestions and ideas are always welcome!
Our discussion group is restricted and listowner(s) must approve new members. We do this because as a support group we protect the privacy of our members who share information about their disabilities that is deeply personal and private. If you would like to join our discussing group we would like the following information from you:
1. Your full name
2. Your age
3. Where you live
4. Where you work or study
5. Do you have Cerebral Palsy?
6. Do you have a hearing loss?
7. Why are you interested in joining the CPADO list?
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you enjoy the group.
- The Listowners
- Jul 31, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.