(no subject)

  • Moody
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 1999
      Subject: REUNION

      Just recieved this in the mail..... don't know how many are interested.
      WHAT: Frank P. Conwell Family Reunion
      WHEN: Sunday, Nov. 7, 1999
      Time: 1:00 pm
      Where: Zion Baptist Church, Skippers, Virginia
      Coming on Hwy 301 turn at Skipper's Post Office east on Hwy.
      629. Go 1 mile after crossing RR tracks. The brick church on the left.

      FOOD: Everyone please bring covered dish. Beverages provided.

      PLEASE LET ALL FAMILY MEMBERS KNOW! (Although it is basically Frank P.
      family, Elsie says ANY relative WELCOME!)

      Please let me know of any corrections to the booklet "Conwell
      Reflections". Also, any additions, such as births, deaths, weddings,
      etc. Please let me hear from you by Oct. 15th, so I can provide an
      update sheet for everyone.

      Elsie M. Williams
      216 West York Drive
      Emporia, Va. 23847