"New" cousin

  • Moody
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 1999
      Hi everyone..... thought I would let you know that I heard from another
      cousin last night. He called from Fla. Name is Woody Barnes. He is a
      descendant of William H.>James H and Martha>Maggie. I emailed him what
      we have via Conwell Reflections last night. He has Maggie's info to
      forward. I expect to hear from him again over the weekend (unless he
      sends it snail mail). I will forward whatever I get.