Welcome to CNYGoesGreen!
This is where CNY ReUseIt members can come to help each other out, while not necessarily helping the landfills. Members of CNYGoesGreen can give help and get help and give and take free services and intangible items. If you're looking for service recommendations, help with your computer, tips on where to find recipes or great stories on just about any topic, this is the place!This is where you can share information and community resources, post about community events, your upcoming yard sale or have a friendly chat among like-minded (or differently-minded, but interesting) people. Just keep it constructive, polite and free of topics not appropriate for all ages.
Looking to unload some of your unused stuff, or acquire something for yourself? Visit a local ReUseIt group! http://www.reuseitnetwork.org
Feel free to:
• Advertise your community events or recruit volunteers
• Ask for help or info from your fellow ReUseIt members
• Post your yard sale (but no prices!)
• Discuss ways to recycle - we welcome your comments and ideas.
• Add links, some local, some to help make the most of your money, some just generally useful and some about recycling and the environment. (the only rule here is that they can not link to for sale type sites!)
Welcome everyone! Please come on in and join the discussion.
- Jul 13, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.