Re: [CNYBabywearers] Babywearing on the news tomorrow (Thursday) morning!

  • Lisa Jannah Prentiss
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 13, 2011
      It's 6:45am. I hope I didn't miss it.

      Lisa P.

      On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Liz Keegan Smith <emkeegan@...> wrote:

      That's awesome!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 12, 2011, at 1:29 PM, Faith Rayland <faithrayland@...> wrote:

      Exciting news!!!

      CNY Central (WSTM/WTVH) will include a segment about babywearing in their morning news tomorrow (Thursday), in honor of International Babywearing Week.  The interview is set to be around 6:30 AM, so check it out if you're up that early!

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      Babywearing International of Central New York

      --
      --Mom Of 7 Lovies

    • nynanny3@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 13, 2011
        I taped it, i just FF through it and never did see it. I am going to go online to see if maybe it got bumped to the 7 o'clock show.
        Hope to see some of you guys today or Saturday to celebrate BW.
        Have a great day!
        Steph

        Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 13, 2011
            Hmmm it was a little behind schedule but it aired around 6:40 AM.  I recorded it on 3 and 5 (NBC and CBS) but only watched it back so far on 3 so far.

            Video's not up yet on the CNY Central website, but an article is:  http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=674093

            Faith

[...]

          • Melissa (Feldberg) Whipps
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 13, 2011
              My boss just asked me if I "babywear" and described the woman on TV (you) as very articulate :)
              Melissa

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 13, 2011
                Video is up!

                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 13, 2011
                  Excellent work Faith!  You did a great job!

                  On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Faith Rayland <faithrayland@...> wrote:

                  Video is up!

[...]

                  President of the Board of Directors
                  www.babywearinginternational.org

                • Lisa Emmons
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 13, 2011
                    Thanks for sharing Faith. You did a wonderful job! See you this weekend.

                    Lisa

                    Lisa Emmons
                    Mother Earth Baby, LLC
                    56 Varick Street