Babywearing on the news tomorrow (Thursday) morning!

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 12, 2011
      Exciting news!!!

      CNY Central (WSTM/WTVH) will include a segment about babywearing in their morning news tomorrow (Thursday), in honor of International Babywearing Week.  The interview is set to be around 6:30 AM, so check it out if you're up that early!

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      Babywearing International of Central New York
    • Liz Keegan Smith
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 12, 2011
        That's awesome!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Oct 12, 2011, at 1:29 PM, Faith Rayland <faithrayland@...> wrote:

        Exciting news!!!

        CNY Central (WSTM/WTVH) will include a segment about babywearing in their morning news tomorrow (Thursday), in honor of International Babywearing Week.  The interview is set to be around 6:30 AM, so check it out if you're up that early!

        Faith Rayland
        Volunteer Babywearing Educator
        Babywearing International of Central New York

      • Lisa Jannah Prentiss
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 13, 2011
          It's 6:45am. I hope I didn't miss it.

          Lisa P.

          --
          --Mom Of 7 Lovies

        • nynanny3@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 13, 2011
            I taped it, i just FF through it and never did see it. I am going to go online to see if maybe it got bumped to the 7 o'clock show.
            Hope to see some of you guys today or Saturday to celebrate BW.
            Have a great day!
            Steph

            Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 13, 2011
                Hmmm it was a little behind schedule but it aired around 6:40 AM.  I recorded it on 3 and 5 (NBC and CBS) but only watched it back so far on 3 so far.

                Video's not up yet on the CNY Central website, but an article is:  http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=674093

                Faith

[...]

              • Melissa (Feldberg) Whipps
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 13, 2011
                  My boss just asked me if I "babywear" and described the woman on TV (you) as very articulate :)
                  Melissa

                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 13, 2011
                    Video is up!

                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 13, 2011
                      Excellent work Faith!  You did a great job!

                      On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Faith Rayland <faithrayland@...> wrote:

                      Video is up!

[...]

                      President of the Board of Directors
                      www.babywearinginternational.org

                    • Lisa Emmons
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 13, 2011
                        Thanks for sharing Faith. You did a wonderful job! See you this weekend.

                        Lisa

                        Lisa Emmons
                        Mother Earth Baby, LLC
                        56 Varick Street