OT

  • csorbello11
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2011
      This is off-topic, but I am wondering if any of you moms might be able to help me. I'm in search of a daycare, preferably someone who does it in her home, for my 3 month old baby starting the beginning of November. Does anyone either do daycare or know someone who does that might have an infant opening?
      Thanks so much,
      Christina
    • Lisa Jannah Prentiss
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2011