OT: Syracuse & Surrounding Area Coupon Book

  • Jannah
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2011
      I didn't plan on purchasing the coupon book from my kids school, but I kept it way too long. So I felt bad about returning it after the due date. Soooo now I have all these coupons to restaurants that I know I'll never use. If I bring the book to the next meeting would anyone be interested in some of them? Most are for at least a party of two. Like buy one get one free.

      Lisa P.