Re: [CNYBabywearers] Any dads coming to 10/15 mtg?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2011
      Tina, I'm so glad you posted this!  We're hoping to get a group photo at the meeting on the 15th to represent our chapter on the BWI website, and we would LOVE to include as many babywearing dads as possible.  (And if any dads would like to attend but don't feel comfortable being in the photo, that's okay too!)

      On that note, I will soon be sending out "model release" forms that BWI is asking everyone to sign if you or your child appears in any photos taken during International Babywearing Week, to be posted on the BWI website.  There is also a photographer release form, and I'm thinking it would be best if everyone signed both in case anyone snaps their own pictures and sends them to me, we'll be covered.  Will send those out later today.

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      Babywearing International of Central New York