More BWing meetups during International Babywearing Week - Thursday 10/13

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      A few more chances to meet up with fellow babywearers during International Babywearing Week - both on Thursday, October 13th.

      At 6:30 PM, babywearers are encouraged to join Kristin for a mall walk at Carousel.  Meet at the lower level outside of Old Navy and there will be flyers/brochures to hand out.  This is a great opportunity for babywearers who work outside the home during the day to participate!

      Earlier Thursday, from 3:30 - 4:00 PM, I will be doing a brief demo (and have a table with BWI literature) at the "Everything for Baby Extravaganza" at Baby Signs with Mrs. Cincotta, located at Shoppingtown Mall in the Dick's/Community wing.  The Extravaganza runs from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM on Thursday if you can't make it during my demo but would like to check it out at some point.

      Please feel free to arrange/initiate any additional babywearing meetups/playdates during the week - even if it's at the same time as another, it might be a more convenient location for some people.

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      Babywearing International of Central New York