Babywearing International Meeting this Saturday

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2011
      Just a reminder that Babywearing International of CNY will be meeting this Saturday, September 17th, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at the DeWitt Community Library in Shoppingtown Mall.

      Hope to see you there!

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      Co-Founder, Central New York Chapter
      babywearinginternational.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2012
        Hello Babywearers!

        Our monthly meeting will be held this Saturday, December 15th, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall.  If you haven't yet seen Basic Baby's new location, they've moved down the hall and are now closer to the Dick's Sporting Goods entrance, across from CNY Gym Centre.  If this is your first meeting or you're new to babywearing, there will be important info for newbies during the first 20 minutes or so.

        Babies and kids are always welcome at our meetings!  We just need to remember that we are each responsible for keeping a close eye on our own children for everyone's safety and out of respect for Basic Baby's space.

        Hope to see you Saturday!

        Faith Rayland
        Babywearing International Master Babywearing Educator and Board of Directors