temp SSC trade

  • rdudczak
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
      Would anyone be interested in temporarily trading SSCs?

      We have a Calyx (new standard) that I got for DH to use with DS (3) when he was a baby, but he (DH) found it tricky to get adjusted on his own. He'd like to try something with our new LO, but I'd like to try some different ones out before we invest in anything/sell what we have since I do like the fit of the Calyx.

      We'd be interested in trying a Beco (Gemini, Butterfly), Ergo, BabyHawk Oh Snap, or most any other SSC.

      I'm planning on trying to attend the next meeting, or would be happy to meet up another time.

      Anyone?

      Thanks!
      -Becky
    • Sarah Cowherd
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011

        Hi, becky! I have a beco butterfly 2 that i wont need until ja.uary when baby #3 arrives. I live in fayetteville and we can arrange pickup whenever if you are interested. :)
        Sarah cowherd