Babywearing International of CNY Meeting Date Change

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2011
      CORRECTION

      Moving forward, Babywearing International of Central New York will be meeting on the THIRD Saturday of each month, NOT the second Saturday.  This means our next meeting will be on Saturday, SEPTEMBER 17TH from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at the DeWitt Community Library.

      We apologize for any inconvenience this change might cause.

      Thanks,

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      Co-Founder, Central New York Chapter