Babywearing International of CNY Meeting Dates

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2011
      Starting in September, Babywearing International of CNY will be meeting on the second Saturday of each month from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at the DeWitt Community Library, located in Shoppingtown Mall.  This means our next meeting will be on September 10th and the dates will be predictable moving forward.  As always, feel free to contact me with any questions.

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      Co-Founder, Central New York Chapter
      babywearinginternational.org