Re: [CNYBabywearers] Meeting Reminder - Saturday 8/6

  • Lisa Emmons
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
      No cost. You can still participate. If your baby doesn't want to latch
      on at that moment, you just wont be counted in the numbers. No problem.
      I'm sure that is bound to happen for some as there will be many
      distractions.

      Lisa

      > Ohh, sounds fun. Does it cost anything? Also, what if baby doesn't
      > want/need to eat? I have enough trouble getting Holly to eat at home.
      > She
      > is SO distractable!

      Lisa Emmons
      Mother Earth Baby, LLC
      56 Varick Street
      Oswego, NY 13126
      315-719-4498

      Mother Earth Health Foods
      733 South Bay Road
      North Syracuse, NY 13212
      315-458-2717
    • Kristin King
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
        So I've been looking into the big nurse in.  If people are interested we can Host our own nurse in.
        Am I off base here or would this be fun?