Re: [CNYBabywearers] Meeting Reminder - Saturday 8/6

  • Kristin King
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
      Ohh, sounds fun.  Does it  cost anything?  Also, what if baby doesn't want/need to eat?  I have enough trouble getting Holly to eat at home.  She is SO distractable!
    • Lisa Emmons
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
        No cost. You can still participate. If your baby doesn't want to latch
        on at that moment, you just wont be counted in the numbers. No problem.
        I'm sure that is bound to happen for some as there will be many
        distractions.

        Lisa

        > Ohh, sounds fun. Does it cost anything? Also, what if baby doesn't
        > want/need to eat? I have enough trouble getting Holly to eat at home.
        > She
        > is SO distractable!

        Lisa Emmons
        Mother Earth Baby, LLC
        56 Varick Street
        Oswego, NY 13126
        315-719-4498

        Mother Earth Health Foods
        733 South Bay Road
        North Syracuse, NY 13212
        315-458-2717
      • Kristin King
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
          So I've been looking into the big nurse in.  If people are interested we can Host our own nurse in.
          Am I off base here or would this be fun?