Re: [CNYBabywearers] Meeting Reminder - Saturday 8/6

  • Lisa Emmons
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
      The Big Latch On is August 6 at 10:00 at Mother Earth Health Foods/Mother
      Earth Baby on 733 South Bay Road in North Syracuse. This event has been
      scheduled to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week and will attempt to break
      the record for simultaneously breatfeeding at multiple locations across
      the US. There will be free gift bags, door prizes, food, and lots of fun.

      Lisa

      > What is the big nurse in? Where when? I'm clueless!

      Lisa Emmons
      Mother Earth Baby, LLC
      56 Varick Street
      Oswego, NY 13126
      315-719-4498

      Mother Earth Health Foods
      733 South Bay Road
      North Syracuse, NY 13212
      315-458-2717
    • Kristin King
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
        Ohh, sounds fun.  Does it  cost anything?  Also, what if baby doesn't want/need to eat?  I have enough trouble getting Holly to eat at home.  She is SO distractable!
      • Lisa Emmons
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
          No cost. You can still participate. If your baby doesn't want to latch
          on at that moment, you just wont be counted in the numbers. No problem.
          I'm sure that is bound to happen for some as there will be many
          distractions.

          Lisa

          > Ohh, sounds fun. Does it cost anything? Also, what if baby doesn't
          > want/need to eat? I have enough trouble getting Holly to eat at home.
          > She
          > is SO distractable!

          Lisa Emmons
          Mother Earth Baby, LLC
          56 Varick Street
          Oswego, NY 13126
          315-719-4498

          Mother Earth Health Foods
          733 South Bay Road
          North Syracuse, NY 13212
          315-458-2717
        • Kristin King
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
            So I've been looking into the big nurse in.  If people are interested we can Host our own nurse in.
            Am I off base here or would this be fun?