Re: [CNYBabywearers] Meeting Reminder - Saturday 8/6

  • Kristin King
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
      What is the big nurse in?  Where when?  I'm clueless!
    • Lisa Emmons
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
        The Big Latch On is August 6 at 10:00 at Mother Earth Health Foods/Mother
        Earth Baby on 733 South Bay Road in North Syracuse. This event has been
        scheduled to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week and will attempt to break
        the record for simultaneously breatfeeding at multiple locations across
        the US. There will be free gift bags, door prizes, food, and lots of fun.

        Lisa

        > What is the big nurse in? Where when? I'm clueless!

        Lisa Emmons
        Mother Earth Baby, LLC
        56 Varick Street
        Oswego, NY 13126
        315-719-4498

        Mother Earth Health Foods
        733 South Bay Road
        North Syracuse, NY 13212
        315-458-2717
      • Kristin King
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
          Ohh, sounds fun.  Does it  cost anything?  Also, what if baby doesn't want/need to eat?  I have enough trouble getting Holly to eat at home.  She is SO distractable!
        • Lisa Emmons
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
            No cost. You can still participate. If your baby doesn't want to latch
            on at that moment, you just wont be counted in the numbers. No problem.
            I'm sure that is bound to happen for some as there will be many
            distractions.

            Lisa

            > Ohh, sounds fun. Does it cost anything? Also, what if baby doesn't
            > want/need to eat? I have enough trouble getting Holly to eat at home.
            > She
            > is SO distractable!

            Lisa Emmons
            Mother Earth Baby, LLC
            56 Varick Street
            Oswego, NY 13126
            315-719-4498

            Mother Earth Health Foods
            733 South Bay Road
            North Syracuse, NY 13212
            315-458-2717
          • Kristin King
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
              So I've been looking into the big nurse in.  If people are interested we can Host our own nurse in.
              Am I off base here or would this be fun?