Re: [CNYBabywearers] Meeting Reminder - Saturday 8/6

  • Kim Rosas
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2011
      This coincides with the Big Latch On so there might not be many people there. I'll be out of town.

      Please excuse typos and brevity.  Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 1, 2011, at 9:23 AM, Faith Rayland <faithrayland@...> wrote:

      Hi Babywearers!

      Just wanted to send a reminder that the August meeting for BWI of CNY is this Saturday, August 6th, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Grace Episcopal Church, which is located at 819 Madison Street in Syracuse.

      Hope to see you there!

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      Co-Founder, Central New York Chapter

    • Kristin King
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
        What is the big nurse in?  Where when?  I'm clueless!
      • Lisa Emmons
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
          The Big Latch On is August 6 at 10:00 at Mother Earth Health Foods/Mother
          Earth Baby on 733 South Bay Road in North Syracuse. This event has been
          scheduled to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week and will attempt to break
          the record for simultaneously breatfeeding at multiple locations across
          the US. There will be free gift bags, door prizes, food, and lots of fun.

          Lisa

          > What is the big nurse in? Where when? I'm clueless!

          Lisa Emmons
          Mother Earth Baby, LLC
          56 Varick Street
          Oswego, NY 13126
          315-719-4498

          Mother Earth Health Foods
          733 South Bay Road
          North Syracuse, NY 13212
          315-458-2717
        • Kristin King
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
            Ohh, sounds fun.  Does it  cost anything?  Also, what if baby doesn't want/need to eat?  I have enough trouble getting Holly to eat at home.  She is SO distractable!
          • Lisa Emmons
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
              No cost. You can still participate. If your baby doesn't want to latch
              on at that moment, you just wont be counted in the numbers. No problem.
              I'm sure that is bound to happen for some as there will be many
              distractions.

              Lisa

              > Ohh, sounds fun. Does it cost anything? Also, what if baby doesn't
              > want/need to eat? I have enough trouble getting Holly to eat at home.
              > She
              > is SO distractable!

              Lisa Emmons
              Mother Earth Baby, LLC
              56 Varick Street
              Oswego, NY 13126
              315-719-4498

              Mother Earth Health Foods
              733 South Bay Road
              North Syracuse, NY 13212
              315-458-2717
            • Kristin King
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
                So I've been looking into the big nurse in.  If people are interested we can Host our own nurse in.
                Am I off base here or would this be fun?