Meeting Reminder - Saturday 8/6

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2011
      Hi Babywearers!

      Just wanted to send a reminder that the August meeting for BWI of CNY is this Saturday, August 6th, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Grace Episcopal Church, which is located at 819 Madison Street in Syracuse.

      Hope to see you there!

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      Co-Founder, Central New York Chapter
      babywearinginternational.org
    • Kim Rosas

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
          What is the big nurse in?  Where when?  I'm clueless!
        • Lisa Emmons
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
            The Big Latch On is August 6 at 10:00 at Mother Earth Health Foods/Mother
            Earth Baby on 733 South Bay Road in North Syracuse. This event has been
            scheduled to celebrate World Breastfeeding Week and will attempt to break
            the record for simultaneously breatfeeding at multiple locations across
            the US. There will be free gift bags, door prizes, food, and lots of fun.

            Lisa

            > What is the big nurse in? Where when? I'm clueless!

            Lisa Emmons
            Mother Earth Baby, LLC
            56 Varick Street
            Oswego, NY 13126
            315-719-4498

            Mother Earth Health Foods
            733 South Bay Road
            North Syracuse, NY 13212
            315-458-2717
          • Kristin King
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
              Ohh, sounds fun.  Does it  cost anything?  Also, what if baby doesn't want/need to eat?  I have enough trouble getting Holly to eat at home.  She is SO distractable!
            • Lisa Emmons
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
                No cost. You can still participate. If your baby doesn't want to latch
                on at that moment, you just wont be counted in the numbers. No problem.
                I'm sure that is bound to happen for some as there will be many
                distractions.

                Lisa

                > Ohh, sounds fun. Does it cost anything? Also, what if baby doesn't
                > want/need to eat? I have enough trouble getting Holly to eat at home.
                > She
                > is SO distractable!

                Lisa Emmons
                Mother Earth Baby, LLC
                56 Varick Street
                Oswego, NY 13126
                315-719-4498

                Mother Earth Health Foods
                733 South Bay Road
                North Syracuse, NY 13212
                315-458-2717
              • Kristin King
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
                  So I've been looking into the big nurse in.  If people are interested we can Host our own nurse in.
                  Am I off base here or would this be fun?