Tomorrow's CNY Babywearers Meeting at Grace Church, Syracuse

  • Jennifer Baskerville-Burrows
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      For those planning on attending tomorrow's meeting of Babywearing International of CNY at 10:00 am at Grace Church, I wanted to note two things.

      1.  Grace is located on the Connective Corridor at the corner of Madison Street and University Avenue and construction has already begun on University Avenue.  There shouldn't be any traffic tie-ups but the sidewalk has been taken out.

      2.  Our meeting will take place in the Parish House located at 819 Madison Street--just off University.  We have a parking lot adjacent to the Parish House.  Don't worry about the signs warning of towing.  You are all invited to park in our lot if you would find that to be convenient.  If we have record attendance and our lot is full, there should be ample (free) parking on Madison Street parallel to the Parish House.

      I look forward to seeing you there!

      Jennifer

      The Rev. Jennifer Baskerville-Burrows
      Rector, Grace Episcopal Church, Syracuse
      Episcopal Chaplain, Episcopal Campus Ministry at Syracuse University

      Also on the web at:
      Food Blog: Cookin' in the 'Cuse
      Triathlon Blog:  Jen on the Swim Bike Run

      Please note, Monday is my day of Sabbath Observance--Work related emails will generally be responded to Tuesday-Saturday.