Re: [CNYBabywearers] Fourth of July Parade

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2011
      Kim and Everyone,

      I was waiting until this morning to make a decision about the parade to see how many respsonses I got, but you're the only other person who's responded Kim... so there would only be 3 of us.  I'm thinking that having just 3 would not be the best representation for our group, so we'll just try again next year.  Thanks for your interest though!

      See you all at the meeting next weekend!

      Faith