Fourth of July Parade

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2011
      Hi Babywearers!

      I just wanted to follow up with some information about the Fourth of July parade in Manlius.  The parade is on Monday, we're meeting at 9:30 AM on Clinton Street (across from St. Ann's Church), and we'll be following Stickley.  Wearing your baby is encouraged but not required.  If you would like to bring candy to hand out that is allowed - they just don't allow throwing candy from vehicles.

      Shoot me an e-mail if you plan to march, just so we have a general idea.  I will also send out my cell phone number before the parade, in case anyone gets lost.

      Faith
    • KDRosas

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2011
          Kim and Everyone,

          I was waiting until this morning to make a decision about the parade to see how many respsonses I got, but you're the only other person who's responded Kim... so there would only be 3 of us.  I'm thinking that having just 3 would not be the best representation for our group, so we'll just try again next year.  Thanks for your interest though!

          See you all at the meeting next weekend!

          Faith