Meeting Dates for Babywearing International of CNY

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      We've moved!  Glenda and I are pleased to announce that meetings for Babywearing Internationl of CNY will now be held in the community room of the Jowonio school, located at 3049 East Genesee Street in Syracuse.  Meeting dates for the next few months are:

      April 3rd, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
      May 1st, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
      June 12th, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM

      Some of you have expressed concern about the Sunday morning meeting time, and Jowonio may have some Saturday mornings available moving forward.  We will look into trying Saturdays starting in July.

      See you on April 3rd!