Please review Babywearing International

  • CNYBabywearers-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2011
      Hi Everyone!

      Babywearing International is trying to get positive feedback about our organization to have us listed as a great non profit, which will offer us more exposure and help us get grants, etc. This will allow us to better support local groups and take on new groups. If you have attended a BWI meeting and found it helpful, please review us here: http://greatnonprofits.org/reviews/babywearing-international-inc/#r_id-81638. Be sure to select the Syracuse NY organization (if you see the list of all BWI organizations). Please also select "Women's Empowerment 2011" as the specific campaign. Thank you for your support.

      Glenda and Faith