New file uploaded to CNYBabywearers

  • CNYBabywearers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CNYBabywearers
      group.

      File : /CNY BWI Membership.pdf
      Uploaded by : gmcriss <gmcriss@...>
      Description : Membership application to join BWI

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      gmcriss <gmcriss@...>
    • Glenda Criss
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
        Ok, the file uploaded strangely.  I just redid it with a PDF and it should now work.  A  new file addition announcement was sent out or you can find the file in the Files Section of the Yahoo Group.  Sorry about that.

        Glenda

        On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 9:18 AM, Lisa Jannah Prentiss <lisajprentiss@...> wrote:

        I can't upload the doc. Don't know if it's my PC. Has anyone else had problems?

        Lisa P

        On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Glenda Criss <gmcriss@...> wrote:

        If you recently paid to become a member, please fill out this form and email it to Glenda gmcriss @ gmail.com or bring it to the next meeting.  We must have it for your membership.  Thanks!

        Also, for those of you that have carriers from the lending library, please wash them as necessary, but without chemically detergents.  Also, they should be line dried not put in the dryer.  We will have a formalized lending library policy by next meeting.

        Thanks.

        Glenda

        On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 5:01 PM, <CNYBabywearers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CNYBabywearers
        group.

        File : /Membership Application.mht
        Uploaded by : faithrayland <faithrayland@...>
        Description :