Re: [CNYBabywearers] New file uploaded to CNYBabywearers

  • Lisa Jannah Prentiss
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
      I can't upload the doc. Don't know if it's my PC. Has anyone else had problems?

      Lisa P

      On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Glenda Criss <gmcriss@...> wrote:

      If you recently paid to become a member, please fill out this form and email it to Glenda gmcriss @ gmail.com or bring it to the next meeting.  We must have it for your membership.  Thanks!

      Also, for those of you that have carriers from the lending library, please wash them as necessary, but without chemically detergents.  Also, they should be line dried not put in the dryer.  We will have a formalized lending library policy by next meeting.

      Thanks.

      Glenda

      On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 5:01 PM, <CNYBabywearers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CNYBabywearers
      group.

      File : /Membership Application.mht
      Uploaded by : faithrayland <faithrayland@...>
      Description :

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      faithrayland <faithrayland@...>

      --
      Glenda Criss
      President of the Board of Directors

      --
      Mom Of 7 Lovies

    • CNYBabywearers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CNYBabywearers
        group.

        File : /CNY BWI Membership.pdf
        Uploaded by : gmcriss <gmcriss@...>
        Description : Membership application to join BWI

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        gmcriss <gmcriss@...>
      • Glenda Criss