Re: [CNYBabywearers] Back Carry Video

  • Kim Rosas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2011
      Hey Faith,

      You do such a great job with your videos!  I do a lot of video editing for my own website, if you ever want help with your videos I could do that.  What software do you use?

      I think if you had well produced videos you could end up with a lot of hits on YouTube.  I know the few babywearing videos I have had been some of my highest viewed videos.

      Kim

      On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 5:46 PM, Faith Rayland <faithrayland@...> wrote:

      Hello Babywearers!

      Some of you requested a video of the back carry I demonstrated with a wrap at Saturday's meeting.  I've made one and uploaded it to YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjRKuT4wxIU.  This is the version that starts with a half-knot at the chest; if you prefer the other version let me know and I can find or make another video.

      Thanks everyone!

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      Co-Founder, Central New York Chapter

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2011
        Thank you for the compliment!

        Software, what's that?  LOL, I just make the videos on my non-fancy digital camera and then upload them.  What can you do with the software editing?  I'm not terribly focused on upping my YouTube views, I mostly make videos when someone on TBW or in our group requests (I have a lot more videos on Photobucket) but surely I'd appreciate any suggestions you have!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19, 2011
          Do you have a Mac or PC?  Both should have a free and basic movie maker. Windows Movie Maker or iMovie. I have used both.

          They are nice to add text, titles, edit (cut any portions out that didn't go well) etc.

          If your videos get popular you can place an ad (YouTube will email you with an option) and if you regularly add content and have well viewed, quality videos, you can become a Partner and put ads on every video. I make enough to buy a Starbucks a day from YouTube. The rest of my income is from my blog.

          If you have either program they take almost no time to clip and add music or text, then upload.

          If you decide to keep adding videos and want editing help I can show you how it works.

          Kim

          Sent from my iPhone