New file uploaded to CNYBabywearers

  • CNYBabywearers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15, 2011
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CNYBabywearers
      group.

      File : /Membership Application.mht
      Uploaded by : faithrayland <faithrayland@...>
      Description :

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      faithrayland <faithrayland@...>
    • Glenda Criss
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
        If you recently paid to become a member, please fill out this form and email it to Glenda gmcriss @ gmail.com or bring it to the next meeting.  We must have it for your membership.  Thanks!

        Also, for those of you that have carriers from the lending library, please wash them as necessary, but without chemically detergents.  Also, they should be line dried not put in the dryer.  We will have a formalized lending library policy by next meeting.

        Thanks.

        Glenda

        --
        Glenda Criss
        President of the Board of Directors

      • Lisa Jannah Prentiss
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
          I can't upload the doc. Don't know if it's my PC. Has anyone else had problems?

          Lisa P

          On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Glenda Criss <gmcriss@...> wrote:

[...]

          Mom Of 7 Lovies

        • CNYBabywearers@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 16, 2011
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the CNYBabywearers
            group.

            File : /CNY BWI Membership.pdf
            Uploaded by : gmcriss <gmcriss@...>
            Description : Membership application to join BWI

            You can access this file at the URL:

            Regards,

            gmcriss <gmcriss@...>
          • Glenda Criss