Babywearing International of CNY Meeting this Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
      Just sending a reminder that Babywearing International of CNY will be meeting this Saturday, June 11th, from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Grace Episcopal Church, which is located at 819 Madison Street in Syracuse.  We'll be discussing warm-weather babywearing and, as always, will have our library of carriers for moms/dads/caregivers to try out.

      Hope to see you there!

      Faith Rayland
      Volunteer Babywearing Educator
      Co-Founder, Central New York Chapter