Re: Beco

  • Kristin Russell-Miller
    Message 1 of 7 , May 11, 2011
      I definitely agree with Faith.  I have several MT's (I'm the MT/SSC junkie) and I find I get a much higher back carry in an MT.  If I am going to wear for a while, then I may tie the waits over my breasts and then I tie tibetan as well to offer more support.  I'd be happy to show you how I get her there at the next meeting.  The type of MT and waist definitely make a difference as well.  Finding the right carrier and fit is such a personal choice!