Meeting Saturday and Baby Naming Contest

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2014
      Our monthly meeting will be held this Saturday, June 21st, at 10:00 AM at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown Mall.

      We also have a new babydoll in our library and she needs a name! We're having a flash contest - 48 hours only - to name her. Please email your suggestions no later than 11:00 AM on Friday. The winner will be selected by the VBEs (volunteer babywearing educators) and will receive a brand new Boba Wrap!

      Faith Rayland
      President; Babywearing International of Central New York
      Vice President of Education; Babywearing International, Inc.