FS; Cloth Diapers, including BG, GroBaby, prefolds, covers, and pockets

  • Melissa Whipps
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013
      Hi All,
      I am selling my stash of cloth diapers. I would prefer to sell in lots as listed below - please contact me if you would like only parts of the lots. If you would like multiple lots, we can likely make a deal on price. These are all relatively well used but have a lot of life left in them. They are mostly gender neutral and a few for girls. They have been washed in both Tide Free and Clear and Charlies - most recently Charlies. Prices reflect condition. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about these. Thanks!

      All pictures can be found here:

      Lot 1: Prefolds and Covers ($20)
      5: 11x13 prefolds (prepped size), up to 15 lbs (willing to separate if you don't need newborn prefolds)
      13: 13x16 prefolds (prepped size), 15-30 lbs
      All are in very good used condition, some very minor staining

      3 Thirsties Size Two Covers (9-36 mos; 18-40 lbs) (trees, flowers, and lavender in pic)
      1 Bummies Size Medium (15-30lbs) (pink with dotted circles in pic)
      All covers are in decent used condition, elastic and velcro are a bit worn but have had no problems with leaks

      Lot 2: GroBaby One Size All-in-2 ($25)
      4 GroBaby Shells, 3 velcro, 1 snap
      The cream snap and one of the flowers are in very good used condition, the other two are more worn but have a lot more use in them.
      7 GroBaby soakers
      All in great shape - well prepped and ready to go!
      2 boosters - never used, may need to be prepped more

      Lot 3: BumGenius One Size Pockets ($12)
      2 Bum Genius covers
      2 Bum Genius soakers
      5 Bum Genius boosters
      These are well loved and the velcro shows wear. Soakers and boosters should likely be stripped, price reflects condition - these run about $12 each in EUC.

      Lot 4: Rocky Mountain Diapers Pockets ($20)
      This is for (5) pocket diapers only - no inserts included
      These are one size, adjustable with elastic on the inside. I really liked these. Although they are "one size" my daughter outgrew them at about 20 months (~22 lbs).

      Other Stuff:
      Thirsties Fitted pink Diaper, Size Medium (15-30lbs) - requires cover, not included. ($6) VGUC
      Wahmies pail liner ($10)
      Lollidoo organic cotton pocket diaper with cotton insert ($6)
      Mama Marsh pocket diaper with liner - cotton? - not in very good condition, but yours if you want it (free)