BWI events this weekend!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 5:29 AM
      Reminder that our monthly meeting is this Saturday, May 18th, from 10:00-12:00 at Basic Baby in Shoppingtown.

      Also, the Charity For Children Walk/Run at Green Lakes is Sunday morning. Looks like the weather is supposed to be good! If you're planning to participate in the Walk/Run, please let us know so we know how many to expect!

      Faith Rayland
      Babywearing International Master Babywearing Educator and Board of Directors